We believe that everyone should be given the chance to experience the internet equally. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make our site more accessible for you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our guidelines include
- Using meaningful ALT text (where necessary) to provide descriptive text
- Using descriptive hyperlink text
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme
- Using an easy to read font type, size and colour
Many internet users with disabilities find websites difficult or even impossible to use simply because of the way they are built. This website has been built with accessibility in mind and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
Navigating this website
To navigate through this website, please use the menu on the top of the page. We have provided a site map to make finding your way around easier.